Comprehensive Home Inspection
ipi provides you with a thorough, non-invasive pre-purchase condition report that involves the inspection of a residential property to identify and report on the condition of components, finishes, structure, systems and services of the property, as well as identifying defects and problems that might be present in any area of concern found, so that you can ensure they are addressed before you buy. You can expect to receive your written report within 24 hours.
Our inspections are visual only, and include Infra-red Thermal Scanning for possible moisture in all internal and external walls as well as inspecting proper functioning of all electrical plugs, light switches and the distribution panel.
We provide a full narrative report rich with descriptive photographs so that anyone can comprehensively understand the content of the report and condition of the property. We are also available to explain and discuss any issues or concerns you may have regarding a report’s findings.
The Inspection report covers the following:
- Grounds: driveway, fencing, drainage, retaining walls, decks and patios
- Outbuildings: garages and carports
- Roofing: roof cladding, fascia, eaves, gables, flashings, chimneys, aerials, penetrations, structure, insulation, underside of roofing (attic), all applicable services
- Drainage: guttering, downpipes, gully traps
- Exterior: cladding, flashings, penetrations, joinery
- Interior: walls and ceilings, door & window joinery and security locks, floor coverings, wardrobes, storage, electrical.
- Kitchen/Laundry: joinery units, stove, plumbing, tapware
- Bathroom: showers, toilets, baths, plumbing, tapware, vanities
- Structure: alterations and additions, overall condition, sub-floor, ceiling space, insulation.
- Services: plumbing, drainage, electrical, ventilation